- Job no: 55240ITEKJP00018830
- Categories: Information Technology
We are seeking a Component Design Engineer who will be responsible for the development and implementation ASIC based transition cells needed to integrate design blocks together at the full chip level for a 06-month contract assignment in Chandler, AZ
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Design and Validation of cell transition structures using industry standard CAD tool flows (e.g. Cadence, Synopsys, and Mentor).
- Demonstrate proficiency in circuit disciplines needed to effectively implement and validate the designs using Design Rule Checking (DRC), and Layout Versus Schematic (LVS).
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Min 3+ years of experience in ASIC design.
- Good understanding of Synopsys ICC2, Cadence Innovus, and Mentor Calibre.
- Good understanding of APR layout concepts, DRC verification, LVS verification, and Full Chip design flows.
- Knowledge of scripting languages is preferred, with experience in one or more of the following languages: TCL, Perl, C++
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 10 Jul 2020, 11:44 PM