- Job no: 55240ITEKJP00019296
- Categories: Information Technology
We are seeking an Application Development Engineer who will be responsible designing, developing/coding, and debugging Linux software modules for high performance packet processing user space-based applications for a 5 months contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Designing, developing/coding, and debugging Linux software modules targeting high performance packet processing user space-based applications
- Reviewing and providing strong feedback on product software architecture specifications and design specifications
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process C, C++, Python knowledge, Linux based experience
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycles (SDL) or Agile or Waterfall
- Excellent programming skills
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
Applicants with a Bachelor degree will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.