- Job no: QED3P
- Categories: Information Technology
Our public sector client is seeking a client-centric individual to play a leadership role in a major business integration initiative. While working with a diverse team, the successful candid will work with end-users on their transition to and adoption of an enterprise CRM solution in the healthcare industry
- Provide strategic advice to the client on how to increase adoption of an enterprise CRM solution
- Engage with end-users identify and assess opportunity to enhance the functionality of the client’s CRM tool to achieve project outcomes
- Provide end-user guidance with regards to the business processes and CRM tool workflow
Provide expert advice in developing and integrating process and information models between business processes to eliminate redundancies. Identify and recommend new capability requirements and solution options for implementation in business processes. Participate in the development of business integration methodologies and engage in knowledge transfer to Client resources.
- Provide expert advice to support more streamlined processes
- Build positive relationships by developing an understanding of business and deliverable need
- Liaise with staff at all levels of client’s organization
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Healthcare Clinical Informatics Experience
- Public Sector Health Technology Experience
- Proven leadership skills with ability to identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions
- Preparing reports, presentations, including options, recommendations, implementation plans, designs, strategies and change-management options etc.
- Assisting with the development of business requirements
- An in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform
- 5+ years of experience working with federal/provincial/broader public-sector healthcare providers
- Working knowledge of Health Consent management technologies such as HIPAAT
- Extensive experience with health care IT systems and standards in Ontario
- Knowledge of the Immunization, Pharmacy, Lab, Drug domains as well as other health domains in general
- Experience with large complex IT Health related projects
- Experience with government IT systems and processes.
- Experience with “rapid-based customer requirement gathering techniques” and methods
- Experience directly supporting the implementation process of business-critical software applications and systems
- Experience in process decomposition/mapping and business process re-engineering (BPR)
- Ability to isolate root/actual cause of an issue as opposed to the symptoms of an issue
- Experience in analyzing resources for the implementation of IT
- Experience in conducting feasibility studies for business integration projects
- Experience in business risk management and risk assessment
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and business audiences
- Experience in developing business integration methodologies
- Good conflict resolution, motivational and inter-personal skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- Experience in preparing cost/benefit analysis
ABOUT IAN MARTIN
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 16 Nov 2020, 11:18 AM