Our Banking services client is looking for a Project Manager who will manage the day-to-day operations of projects within any functional business group, including resource, time and cost management. The position is based out in Raleigh, North Carolina for a contract duration of 06 months.
· They are in essence building a new bank with a new platform.
· Manage the business workstream for this new platform.
· Building a bank- from Operations side; workflow process, communication to customers, texts through, electronic communication, reconciliations, all GLs and Online banking in a Digital space
· Establishing all the channels
· First release will be this summer then 3 more releases planned
· UAT is where most of the heavy lifting is now
· FIS is the Vendor. A very large system integrator
· Will have a very strong IT PM to work with, (the current PGM) + 6 BAs, a lead UAT and + access to lead architect.
· Project Plans
· Raid Log
· Status reporting to local and Canadian executives
· Partner with FIS and their PMs
· Classic PM duties; Charter, Plan, Milestone, identify risk and mitigate it
· 10 years + implementing large FI programs with large System Integrators
· Ideally On-line Digital banking
· Excellent MS Project -Plan
Knowledge and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related discipline, or equivalent education/experience (Required)
· Advanced degree (Preferred)
· PMP certification (Preferred)
· 6-9 years project management experience (Required)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Project Manager, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.