Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a ERP Training & Change Management Lead for a 12 month contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
Works closely with Change Management to ensure an integrated approach with the training team • Co-leads all training activities for End User Training and performance support, including:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Strategy & Approach
- Tool evaluation and selection
- Curriculum and training materials development
- Enablement of Client's Process/Project Team Trainers
- Training Delivery
- Effectiveness Measurement
- Post Go-Live Training, including performance supports
- Sustainment Approach and Governance
- Transition into Client's training steady state • Close partnership with OCM workstreams –e g. work with change team to understand the impacts on stakeholder groups and roles to develop Training Needs Analysis
• Work with Functional Leads & Process Owners to build and review training deliverables
• Works with Human Resources / eLMS departments as appropriate to ensure an integrated e-learning solution
• Engagement and onboarding support of Training Resources
• Develops, maintains and implements the detailed training workplan
• Defines resource workload allocation
• Owns relationship with 3rd party vendors for related training & support functionality
• Provides overall leadership to the training team • Monitors the quality of the overall development effort o Provide oversight of training logistics and delivery o Participate in the delivery of Training, including delivery of a Train-the-Trainer course, as required.
o Draft and implement measurement tools
• Ensures successful transition for related scope of work from ERP project to Client's training / learning function during program and into steady state.
What you will need to succeed…
• Related university degree and/or professional designation Post secondary degree (in Business, Education, Human Resources or related field)
• Minimum 7 years’ experience designing, leading, executing training plans plans on large systems, process and people change projects, preferably ERP projects inclusive of Finance, Supply Chain Management and Asset/Work Management
• Fully qualified level role typically with ten or more years of directly related experience • 10 years of broad business experience
• Knowledge of training methodologies & tactics
• Significant work experience as a training lead or training function manager, preferably with ERP systems
• Experience in establishing training strategies, implementing action plans, developing and monitoring budgets and managing staff and external resources
• Experience in assessment and measurement of training needs specific to changes in business processes and systems
• Familiar with both traditional and modern end-to-end process training methods, trends and techniques
• Advanced knowledge of training software for systems and process training , including eLMS, authoring tools, content development and performance support
• Knowledge, and successful implementation, of instructional design practices
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency; familiarity with web delivery tools and other e-learning solutions / supports
• Proven interpersonal, communication, negotiation, influence and leadership skills. Verbal and written communication typically consists of the coaching, mentoring, motivating and ensuring organizational objectives are translated into the department’s activities
• Demonstrated ability to be innovative, initiate, lead & manage training
• Strong project management skills and effective execution skills to ensure successful delivery /implementation
• Adult Education certification or other teaching credentials . PROSCI, PMP or related credentials • Experience on large transformation projects considered an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.