- Job no: 55240ITEKJP00018917
- Categories: Information Technology
We are seeking a FPGA Validation Engineer who will be responsible developing the second generation HDMT Tester ecosystem including the Hardware and Software for new instruments for a 12 month contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Strong FPGA Feature validation skill find issue in hardware/FPGA implementations, and bottlenecks by running the test suites.
- Capable of functional and architectural definition, test development, and automation for complex FPGA based Instruments.
- Work at entire architecture, system level, integrate modules and components while maintaining overall system performance and targets
- Drive standardized processes during implementations and continuously improve with the team.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- +3 years solid experience with Python and familiar with system interaction in all phases of FPGA based development including automated self-checking test benches
- Knowledge of SW development and validation which interact with High Speed /complexity boards/instruments.
- Knowledge/Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, etc.
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 10 Jul 2020, 10:58 PM