- Job no: PYQRT
- Categories: Skilled Trades
Our client, a Canadian global leader in exploration, mine engineering, and environmental protection has an immediate need for a Project Manager to manage small to medium projects, in both development and delivery phases on multi-discipline projects within the mining industry. This is a contract position for one (1) year. This role will start remotely with the potential to be based out of the Saskatoon office in the future.
- Management of small to medium projects, in both development and delivery phases, to support sites in Northern Saskatchewan
- Management of stakeholders and team members to achieve the desired project outcomes as described by the project sponsor
- Responsible for assembly of funding requests, project planning, schedule creation/management, cost management, packaging strategy, reporting, change management, etc.
- Experience working on mining projects or other industrial projects
- Skilled with MS Project software and other MS products
- Experience with SAP and Prism software is considered an asset
- Motivated, self starter with excellent leadership skills
- Degree in Engineering considered an asset
- PMP designation considered an asset
- Rotation Schedule Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, Work Remotely due to COVID restrictions. Once restrictions lifted candidate will be required to work on site. Occasional trips to Northern Saskatchewan sites may be required.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 31 Mar 2021, 11:01 PM