- Job no: PM348
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a Canadian multinational energy transportation company with a focus on the transportation, distribution, and generation of energy, has an immediate need for a Data Analyst, Supply Chain. This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
As a member of Unify SCM Data Team, the data analyst will work closely with Unify SCM Function Team, SCM Business Users and other Unify Data Streams. The Data Analyst serves as technical expert on Procurement to Payment, Material Management and Logistics and SCM Master Data. You are comfortable working directly with the project team or the business on SCM Conversion on data preparation and validation. You will identify areas for data improvements while effectively using techniques and technology to help optimize them. You will also promote standardization of common business practices.
- Working on Supply Chain Management Data Readiness – Master Data, Purchase Order and Blanket PO Data, MML Transactional Data, MRP Planning
- Facilitating SCM Data Conversion for R2 and R3
- Acting as a key Function Validator on SCM Data Objects
- Coaching and assisting Business Unit SME on their validation
- Collaborating with Conversion Team to identify and resolve data defects in a timely manner
- Conducting Comprehensive Data Analysis in support of Design Solutions and Process Decisions
- Reporting on Supply Chain Management Data Quality and Integrity
- Providing data support to SMEs and Functional Teams upon request
- Supporting Senior Data Analysts on completion of various data tasks/activities the project assigned
- Assisting in Developing MDM Governance Model if needed
- A college diploma, or university degree in a related field, or minimum of 5 years equivalent business experience
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. P2P, inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, communication, and judgment to resolve significant business issues
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops and/or discussions with business users and project team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with sound knowledge of general communication tools
- Ability to communicate effectively to TIS/Functional Team regarding business solutions
- Methodical, analytical and systematic approach to work with strong organization and time management skills.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 09 Jun 2021, 12:31 AM