- Job no: 56097HCR0001622
- Categories: Information Technology
Senior Mixed Reality Developer - CAE Healthcare
CAE Healthcare is looking for a passionate Mixed Reality developer who is interested in building the next generation of innovative products within the R&D engineering department.
The Mixed Reality developer will be involved with several of the company’s mixed reality products suite, including the patient simulators, the procedure simulators and other teaching tools. Typical tasks will include analysis, design, coding, validation, integration and tuning of innovative solutions inside the CAE Healthcare’s mixed reality platform.
The candidate will be part of a team of about 15 highly skilled developers and engineers, including computer graphics specialists, 3D artists, gameplay programmers and generalists.
- Lead the project execution.
- Design and develop new applications inside the CAE Healthcare’s mixed reality platform.
- Provide innovative technical solutions for R&D and custom projects, ensuring that those solutions will be scalable, maintainable, and flexible to support the requirements for initial release and future growth.
- Develop high quality software components and integrate them into CAE Healthcare solutions.
- Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Provide support to define the architecture, the technology stack.
- Improve product quality and performance of existing applications.
The Mixed Reality developer must demonstrate innovation and passion. This person must be a dynamic and high-energy individual. The incumbent must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills. This person will be professional, results and customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed the engineering objectives.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in C#.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity.
- Strong foundation of 3D visual rendering techniques.
- Strong foundation in the fundamentals of software development.
- Autonomous and resourceful.
- Experience with Virtual/Mixed Reality development is an asset.
- Experience with Android/iOS mobile development is an asset.
- Experience with real-time simulation is an asset.
- Experience in network programming & protocols is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of using a framework is an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ is an asset.
- Understanding of gaming engines and gaming industry is an asset.
- Published on 10 Jul 2020, 1:06 PM