- Job no: PE43M
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a Canadian multinational energy transportation company with a focus on the transportation, distribution, and generation of energy, has an immediate need for a Project Administrator to collaborate with business stakeholders and execution teams. This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
Support the Operations Portfolio Management (OPM) team to achieve quality results in a cost-effective timely manner across all of the work portfolios
- Be an active member of the GTM Operations Portfolio Management (OPM) Team and provide your best advise at all times
- Work collaboratively with OPM Team and stakeholders to maximize value of the work portfolios
- Continuously improve process and communications with all stakeholders to ensure we are managing costs, adding value and eliminating waste so as to maximize profitability across GTM. This is achieved through:
- Collaboration with closely with team members and all stakeholders in the work portfolios
- Support the portfolio oversight, tracking and reporting
- Coordinates and participates in work related meetings and drafts meeting minutes and agendas
- Reviewing and tracking documentation, regulatory documents and internal documents
- Uploading and maintaining documents in tracking systems in a timely manner
- Maintains tracking tools, metrics, and calendars
- Contribute to OPM team success through sharing of knowledge/skills and assisting team members with issues as required.
- Drive the compilation and review of the Pipeline Incident Summary Report and data collection associated with the report.
- 1-3 years of project related support experience
- Proficient in E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows applications
- Skill Priorities
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Structured thinker
- SharePoint skills
- Ability to own and work issues to resolution
- Nice to have Technical Capabilities
- Instruction writing skills
- Report writing skills
- Agile work environment
- Lean Yellow Belt or equivalent experience
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 10 Jun 2021, 4:02 PM