We are looking for a Customer Solutions Representative who will be responsible for responding to customer billing inquiries, administrative, program management and support functions related to interconnecting customer-owned distributed generation facilities. The is a contract opportunity and the location in Waltham, MA.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
This position would be responsible for responding to customer billing inquiries, administrative, program management and support functions related to interconnecting customer-owned distributed generation facilities. These activities would support areas such as, but not limited to, contract administration, renewable energy and net metering programs, various stakeholder reporting, online portal management, process improvement and on-going operational responsibilities for such facilities in accordance with applicable interconnection requirements involving FERC, ISO-NE, ISO-NY, state regulatory and incentive programs, and corporate tariffs and operating procedures.
• Provide support in administering Community DG programs and other incentive programs.
• Assist in maintaining records of the DG project beyond the first-time setup of the account.
• Help troubleshoot various billing, metering, and account maintenance issues after the interconnection.
• Process administrative, program-related and design changes for existing DG projects.
• Provide billing support for the development of Distributed Energy Resource (DER) programs across National Grid service territories.
• Act as the primary point of contact for internal & external stakeholders for aftercare activities.
• An associate degree in a related area and 2 years of related experience is required.
• Customer Management experience in the utility industry preferred.
• Knowledge of renewable energy programs and interconnection is highly desirable.
• Proficiency with Customer Management systems (CRM, Salesforce etc) is preferred.
• Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Customer Solutions Representative, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.