- Remote, contract opportunity available to anyone registered to practice in Ontario
- Full-service administrative support for billing, scheduling, etc.
- Access to a national network of clinicians with diverse therapeutic backgrounds
- Individuals seeking supervision for registration are welcome to apply
If you’re interested in expanding your existing practice with a reputable, collegial, and thriving private practice organization, we have immediate openings for qualified therapists.
About CBT Associates (a part of MindBeacon)
Since 2002, CBT Associates has helped thousands of people become happier and more productive by helping them overcome feelings and behaviours that negatively impact their everyday lives. Our founding Clinical Directors—Dr. Eilenna Denisoff and Dr. Peter Farvolden—opened their practice together in response to overwhelming demand for the kind of high-quality, evidence-based psychological treatment that was not available in the public hospital system.
Today, CBT Associates provides personalized, compassionate, respectful and discreet treatment with the utmost of professional care, focusing on leading-edge, evidence-based cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to help children, adolescents and adults of all ages in sessions for individuals, groups, couples and families.
CBT Associates is a proud member of the MindBeacon group; together, we’re changing therapy for the better by increasing access and overcoming barriers to mental health services across Canada.
We have three physical locations in Etobicoke, North York, and Downtown Toronto. Ours are experienced and well-established clinics where you’ll have plenty of administrative support behind your practice.
We are currently holding all sessions remotely using VSee: a PHIPA compliant conferencing software. While you won’t need any advanced technical expertise in this role, comfort with common software, including video conferencing platforms, will be important.
- Robust marketing strategy and partnerships resulting in steady client flow
- Weekly rounds and monthly educational sessions
- Beautiful offices in convenient locations (Provincial restrictions permitting!)
- Trained Intake and Administrative staff to professionally manage all non-clinical tasks
- Be part of a high-impact organization that is looking to make mental healthcare more accessible and more affordable for all Canadians – help us shape that vision!
Working with CBT Associates
Contract psychologists will be able to work as many or as few cases and hours as they’d like. Compensation will be based on a percentage of the clinic’s charge rate—with details to be determined depending on the seniority and qualifications of candidates. All therapy will be conducted remotely until further notice.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of our amazing clinical consultation network. As you’ll see, our team is collaborative, collegial and dedicated to patient care. If you’re interested in a gradual, constructive introduction to other therapeutic areas, this is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.
- Masters or PhD in Clinical and/or Counselling Psychology
- Active registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (proof of registration required)
- Background in an evidence-based discipline (CBT, DBT, MBCT, ACT, etc.)
- Able to provide 2+ professional references
- Able to provide proof of professional liability insurance
- Previous work experience in providing evidence-based treatments and comfort with measurement-based care
- Interest and/or experience in providing supervision would be considered an asset
- Previous work experience in community and/or hospital settings and/or well-established thriving private practices
Please include a cover letter with your application