- Job no: 55486BCEJP00022230
- Categories: Information Technology
Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Backend Developer - Senior to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Montreal, QC or Toronto, ON or Ottawa, ON (Remote during COVID)
The Security Operations Center – Applications Development and support team plans, designs, builds, and operates our cyber security platforms.
As Senior Specialist, Automation and Software Development, part of the SOC team, you will have the opportunity to work on developing applications to support the SOC team operations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep knowledge of programming, SDLC, Design Patterns and Software Architecture
- Knowledge of the following web development stack: Python, React, Django, DRF, DB
- Expertise in microservices, containerized development, ability to create, troubleshoot code, infrastructure and orchestration of such an environment
- Good expertise of CI/CD pipelines using GitLab Runners and/or Jenkins
- Good expertise with Test Driven Development
- Good expertise with Linux and its administration
- Good experience designing in RESTful architectural style
- Knowledge in IT Security (SSDLC)
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain supporting software
- Design solutions to improve the effectiveness of the SOC Team
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Participate in the Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) cycle.
- Resolve operational problems in a timely fashion, handle escalated issues and follow up on outstanding items promptly
- Contribute to project meeting and report on issue status
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 20 Jan 2021, 1:53 PM