- Job no: NNAA7
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for an Intermediate Product Designer. This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
The Intermediate Product Experience Designer will work closely with product partners and the development team creating useful, usable and delightful interactions to elevate customer and team member experiences.
- Work collaboratively with our product partners & development team
- Define experiences that align with organizational & product-level strategies
- Craft interactions & tactical plans to meet business goals
- Apply best practices, learned experience & research insights effectively
- Translate early ideas into low-fidelity artifacts like wireframes & user flows
- Transform validated ideas into high-fidelity artifacts such as mock-ups & specification documents so that your design vision can be accurately communicated to developers
- Build high-fidelity, testable prototypes to be used by potential customers in usability testing sessions
- Plan the information architecture of product(s), to ensure a holistic cross-journey experience is cohesive
- Confidently communicate design decisions to cross-functional team members & stakeholders
- Assist in executing plans to timely completion
- Receive & provide feedback to the work (& people)
- Proficient understanding & implementation of design process
- Experience with visualizing & defining experiences with a variety of design & prototyping tools: Axure, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Flinto
- Insatiable curiosity about emerging technologies (& how people could use them)
- Tendency to respectfully question everything
- Skills in human observation
- Empathy for people
- Able to embrace agile & lean philosophies
- Proven ability to deliver quality solutions under tight deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to establish priorities & manage time productively
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 30 Mar 2021, 7:29 PM