- Job no: 5519611210496
- Categories: Engineering
We are looking for a Technical Writer on behalf of our client within the utilities industry. They will develop procedures, guidelines, job aids, training materials, and project documentation.
They will work directly with subject matter experts, end users, and other staff members to understand the direction of the documentation within this project. They may also be required to work with HTML and web based software tools.
Using their technical writing methodology, they to draft and clarify information from fragmented raw data, and facilitate the review and approval process for documents.
Must be able to meet deadlines, work on multiple documents at the same time, and apply corporate quality processes.
- Bachelor degree in Technical Communication, Professional Writing, Technical Writing
- Recent and relevant technical writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical research and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with MadCap Flare is a plus.