- Job no: ND4JC
- Categories: Engineering
Our client, a Canadian global leader in exploration, mine engineering, and environmental protection has an immediate need for (2) Project Engineers to lead multi-discipline projects within the mining industry This is a contract position for seven (7) months. This role will start remotely with the potential to be based out of the Saskatoon office in the future.
- Project Engineer will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating multi-disciplinary engineering teams in the production of technical deliverables for projects on sites
- Project Engineer will be expected to work closely with the project team members to guide several projects from initial scope development through implementation
- Project Engineer will lead project scoping, design development, and development of contract documentation while integrating the design with operations, maintenance, construction and commissioning efforts
- 4-9 years experience looking to fill both an Intermediate and Senior level role
- Professional Engineer registered with APEGS and/or PEO
- Experience on industrial process and/or process automation projects would be an asset
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 20 Apr 2021, 8:14 PM