- Job no: 55273ENBJP00013612
- Categories: Information Technology
On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Data Clerk/Analyst in Houston, TX
This team is responsible for gathering and mining data from the field and managing the integrity database. Experience within facility integrity is a must. This individual will be mining data for engineers, to extract data on pressure vessels, relief valves, tanks, pressure equipment, etc.
Maximo, Maxitrack, Optipipe, MS Excel are some of the programs used.
Will work from the office 3 days per week
- High school diploma.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of following a safety culture.
- Experience with static equipment data and records (pressure vessels, tanks, piping, relief valves, etc.).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to develop spreadsheets.
- A demonstrated ability to follow technical directions communicated both verbally and in writing
- Experience working in Oil & Gas, Midstream, or Downstream facilities.
- Experience working in a static equipment inspection/integrity program.
- Data mining – Review large quantities of data and extract relevant data for static equipment such as pressure vessels, tanks, piping, relief valves, fired equipment, etc.
- This can be a combination of data in electronic format and hard copies.
- Verify the extracted data is correct for the equipment.
- Proactively seek information from appropriate subject matter experts when further information or clarification is required.
- Scan hard copies of data into an electronic format and store them on the Facility Integrity shared drive.
- Develop a tracking spreadsheet and keep track of data collected. Report out on a weekly basis.
- Populate integrity Data Base with Static equipment data
- Published on 18 Jun 2021, 2:09 PM