We are looking for a Biomanufacturing Associate to work with our expert Biomanufacturing team. Do you have a passion for Biotechnology? Then we would love to hear from you.
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Responsible for current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) production activities.
· Read and perform Manufacturing operations according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Master Production Records (MPRs).
· Routinely originate or revise Standard Operating Procedures, Master Production Records and Solution Preparation Records.
· Operate and monitor cell culture and/or purification equipment.
· Ability to work within ISO 5/7/8 clean room environments.
· Review completed cGMP documentation for accuracy.
· Operates cGMP Biomanufacturing equipment, including: pH/conductivity meters, single use mixing vessels (XDM’s), tubing fusers/sealers, filter integrity testers, cell counters, metabolite analyzers, peristaltic pumps, balances and biosafety cabinets (BSC).
· Complies with all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
· Maintain cleanliness of cleanroom in accordance with cGMPs and facility procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Who you are:
· Associates Degree/ Biotechnology Certificate/Diploma with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in biologics manufacturing under cGMP.
· High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in biologics manufacturing under cGMP.
· Demonstrates ability to work in a rapidly changing climate and reacts well to change.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Biomanufacturing Associate, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.