Our client is in urgently looking for a Corporate Recruiter. The Talent Acquisition team delivers all of client’s USA’s recruitment needs using a Direct Sourcing model (non-agency) and have a pure focus on targeting/attracting passive talent in the Avionics marketplace. The position is based in Austin, TX (Remote to start).
· Act as a champion of client USA’s Integrated Talent Acquisition Strategy, including influencing key stakeholders at all levels of the organization to adopt new processes, tools and behaviours
· Provide “thought leadership”, strategic advice, coaching on all areas of Resourcing activity
· Partner with the key stakeholders across the business to drive continuous improvement in the quality, speed and cost of hiring
· Influence key stakeholders to align expectations to the external marketplace
· Personally, own the full resourcing lifecycle for assigned roles, from requirements definition, sourcing, selection through to onboarding
· Deliver a number (circa.18 unique roles at any one time) of technical and senior positions
· Own the Hiring Manager relationship, coaching them through the head-hunting process, their role within it, creating appropriate target lists and a compelling value proposition to sell to passive candidates.
· Personally, assess candidates’ competence, cultural fit and motivation, and present robust shortlists with an appropriate mix of Internal, external, active and passive candidates
· Promote best practice selection, coaching hiring managers where necessary and taking ultimate responsibility for high quality hiring decisions
· Champion compliance with client policies and procedures throughout the resourcing lifecycle, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems (e.g., Taleo) to consistent standards across the team.
· Conduct full briefing meetings with Hiring Managers for each role and develop role specific value propositions in line with Client USA EVP and branding guidelines
· Represent client USA at Cyber and Network Security industry events in line with EVP
· Champion the 'search' based Talent Acquisition process, clearly define Hiring Managers' roles and set performance expectations
· Create, present and own strategic improvement plans for the assigned Business Unit / Function(s) based on customer feedback, market intelligence, business needs and strategic resourcing knowledge.
· Analyze and feedback input and output metrics to highlight areas for process and behavioural improvement.
· Implement process improvements as directed.
· Support local implementation of Group process improvement programs as required.
· Deliver formal and informal coaching to all levels of the organization, from senior members of the Leadership Team to first time Hiring Managers
· Influence managers to change current practices and behaviors.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition role with prior experience managing Engineering, IT, Software, Finance, and Procurement recruitment.
· Positions supported: Cloud Engineer, Software Engineering (Java, .NET), Mobile Engineers, DevOps, Operations IT positions, Marketing, Finance, and Procurement
· 3+ years of in-house corporate recruitment experience required
· 5+ years of experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Google, and X-Ray Sourcing.
· Able to positively influence at all levels of an organization up to VP, and to develop valued relationships with Senior Executives, Managers and Candidates alike.
· Politically savvy, flexible and with a strong drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change, competing priorities and objectives.
· Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret complex information, identify trends, create strategic action plans based on the information and gain sponsorship for these at domain board level.
· Able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of current organization’s core business, organization, strategic direction, challenges and aspirations, and articulate how resourcing can input and add value to these within assigned domain.
· Lead, model, manage and coach the organization in best practice selection techniques
· Able to model desired behaviors in a corporate environment, be the ultimate role model for the team in terms of behaviors, standards and best practice.
· Personal powers of resilience and tenacity; takes personal responsibility for resolving performance issues before they impact on the business; consistently sees things through to completion
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· MBA is desired
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Corporate Recruiter Engineer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.