On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Data Entry Operator in Superior, Wisconsin.
· Support construction and engineering teams with data entry from various digital sources and maintains a computer database. (Excel macro programming experiences preferred but not required)
· Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other software. (MS Excel and Power Query, SharePoint, Nintex, SQL, Oracle, IBM Maximo)
· Enters data from reports and other correspondences. (Daily field reporting, scheduling, email, etc.)
· Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete)
· Formats and produces documents. (Process mapping, MS Visio, etc.)
· Verify data and correct errors.
· Problem solving, accurate data management, and good communication are essential to this role.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to learn tasks quickly and become efficient in a short period of time.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience.