Our client who is a leader in the Financial Services market has an immediate need for a Technical Project Manager. This is a quick two (2) month contract that can be performed remotely.
Manage the onboarding and implementation of new clients/pilot projects to our Self-Soverign identity SaaS platform. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and performing our SaaS platform implementation projects within the decided-upon scope, budget and timeline.
- Work with the project & engineering teams to lead multiple customer engagements and drive adoption and usage of our self-sovereign identity platform.
- Manage and maintain project engagement information, including requirements, definition, scope, solutions, costs, estimates, schedules, metrics, status reporting and other artifacts such as SOW etc.
- Manage customer expectations and relationships throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risks as they arise as it relates to changes or delivery.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of project management experience
- Strong, logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills especially in the areas of teamwork, stakeholder management and ability to influence; ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Ability to understand customer scenarios and entire system solutions to deliver on customer solution projects and engagements with team members to meet customer expectations.
- Excellent understanding of software development principles, SaaS and Platforms.
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar project management certification is a plus
Bonus points if you have experience and familiarity with Blockchain
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.