- Job no: M8DTB
- Categories: Finance/Accounting
We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Scheduling Analyst
Resume Due Date: Friday, October 2, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
The successful candidate will be responsible for Administering the Primavera P6 Environment. The individual will support the Enterprise Scheduling Section Manager and the P6 user-base across multiple P6 databases and in provide timely expert advice on resolving issues as they arise. This individual will also provide technical expertise, troubleshooting, training, user testing, and acceptance of upgrades to the Primavera and Work Management systems and other tools as required. Additional skills for this position include the following:
- Working with the Team to develop a clear strategy based on understanding of business processes and technologies and related Primavera functionality.
- Troubleshoot P6 users errors and help and train the users on Primavera.
- Develop and enhance standards on use of P6 at OPG.
- Review, develop and clarify on Global Layouts, filters and Global changes as required.
- Creating and maintaining dashboards using created data models from P6 and non-P6 data.
- Coordinating with IT for software upgrades and licenses, and functioning as liaison between IT and line-of-business new user set-up, database maintenance, and other administrative support.
- Collaborating with management and stakeholders to evolve business reporting requirements as well as developing, implementing and updating reporting templates and governance.
- Clean up P6 database dictionary, projects, baselines to maintain P6 in peak performance.
- Run QC checks on Schedules, Baselines as per Approved checklists and Jobaid.
- Assist with training of new users to the system.
- Assist with projects as needed, including version updates, migrating data from legacy systems and ensuring data integrity.
- Conducts report validation efforts to ensure data representation.
- Regularly communicating status on progress, issues, and plans to leadership while adapting to changes in project plan and customer requirements.
- Creating and supporting user documentation.
- Work in close coordination with other groups and be a valued team player.
- Completion of a four year University degree.
- Must be experienced in the use of Primavera P6.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet strict deadlines as required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to thrive in project based work environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting needs, evolving priorities, and urgent situations that arise.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance from management.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment.