Our multinational electricity and gas utility client is hiring Project Manager, onsite opportunity in Brooklyn, NY.
About the Department:
· Maintains multiple projects and/or project strategy, supports day to day project operations, leads change management efforts, manages project team, acts as liaison between company stakeholders and suppliers, mitigates, monitors and corrects project performance, provides continuous improvement of operations and project performance, ensures adherence to company policies.
· Fostering change management
· Extensive client relationship management
· Communicating contractual commitments across Enterprise
· Representing company in the external marketplace.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or resources.
· Experience with workforce management, project management, and/or contingency/temporary recruitment/staffing.
· Strong change management (people and process) skills and client relationship skills.
· Strong analytical, market analysis and cost modeling skills.
· Team facilitation, presentation, and team leadership skills.
· Experience successfully managing larger complex programs or projects across multiple business units.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a Project Manager, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.