- Job no: 10597828
- Categories: Operations
We are seeking a technical writer will help develop and write technical manual content for Navigation Aid equipment installation, maintenance, and operation, including networking and software topics.
Our client is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defense, transportation and security markets.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for researching, writing, and revising technical documentation per project needs.
- Prior experience in working with DoD documentation specifications, especially MIL-STD-38784 and MIL-PRF-38807.
- Experience with equipment installation and maintenance documentation.
- Experience with Structured FrameMaker.
- Experience with air navigational aid equipment.
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Experience with Military specifications required
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 16 Jul 2020, 6:42 PM