Our Banking client in Jersey City, NJ is looking to hire a US Regulatory relations Intern for a 6 months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Assist the team with the maintenance and development of proper and complete books and records of regulatory examinations and inquiries;
• Provide periodic examination status updates to Management and contribute to internal reporting metrics and trend analysis related to examinations and regulatory findings;
• Work with RBC’s business and functional areas to obtain information and documentation required to meet regulatory requests for information;
• Coordinate and participate in meetings and conference calls with regulators; and
• Organize continuous monitoring reporting requests with regulators.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
Either recent gran MBA or Law or Liberal arts with 2 years experience
Amazing writing and creating presentations skills.
Passion for Financial regulatory compliance,
Past successful interns came from Law School, MBA and Liberal Arts As long as have amazing written and verbal communications skills and can synthesize a lot of information.
• Knowledge of prudential and markets rules and regulations.
• Project management background.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a US Regulatory relations Intern, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.