- Job no: KFYDG
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a Canadian multinational energy transportation company with a focus on the transportation, distribution, and generation of energy, has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This is a contract position for seven (7) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
Responsible for strategic planning and the development and execution of a wide range of activities that inform and involve internal and external stakeholders for awareness and understanding of the Unify Program.
- This position has significant influence on how the Unify Program is perceived by enterprise leaders, enterprise business partners, and the broad business, and how effectively these stakeholder groups engage with the Unify program.
- Supports Unify Program team and Change Lead for transformational enterprise wide initiative – with focus on leadership engagement and broad business campaigns.
- This role is highly visible and requires fast-paced performance, often under pressure. Solid project and program management skills are required.
- The role is expected to demonstrate leadership by influencing actions and behaviors.
- The position demands the management of extensive internal consultation, development of options and recommendations for senior leaders.
- Engagement and Measurement
- Drive planning and strategizing for campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
- Support the delivery of effective events including roadshows, showcases, lunch & learns, change agent network meetings, and other informational gatherings
- Measure the organization’s change progress throughout the project
- Develop enterprise, and program communications and strategies; create communication plans and execute or deliver tactics; advise/support senior leaders and teams in successful planning and delivery of communications; steward effective, accurate program and enterprise SharePoint sites, content, apps, presentations and other materials
- Change Management:
- Collaborate on the cross functional execution of overall change and business readiness activities required for the enterprise over the phases of the Unify Program deployment
- Execution of the culture and behavior strategy to support the sustainment and reinforcement of system and process changes introduced by the Unify Program
- Contacts - Working relationships
- ERP Leaders
- Enterprise Vice Presidents
- ERP Team Members, Business Unit Subject Matter Experts, Business Unit Business Readiness Agents
- OCM Functional Specialists and User Access Analyst
- OCM Communications and Engagement/OCM Training
- Public Affairs, Communications, and Sustainment Business Partner
- External Consulting Partners
- Related university degree and/or professional designation (i.e. Business, Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, Marketing, Communications, or Education)
- Must have 7 years project management experience and can make strategic decisions.
- Understands the business units and central function processes, issues and challenges
- Strategic thinker, experienced in project management, stakeholder management and change management execution
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with OCM counterparts, Functional Change Management Specialists and Business Units Change Consultants
- Self-starter with ability to work independently while focused on attention to high quality work
- Exceptional people skills to engage and motivate individual contributors to senior leadership
- Ability to flex well between project management and organizational change management, preferably with experience in systems and process changes
- Outstanding communicator with excellent English written grammar, acute attention to detail, strong problem-solving ability and flexibility are required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is a critical requirement, particularly Microsoft Project, PowerBI, SharePoint Administration, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Communication and Presentation Skills –will need strong communication skills to be able to get complex ideas across in an easy-to-understand fashion
- PROSCI, PMP
- Broad business experience focused on large and/or transformational change is an asset
- Experience in design, brand development and project management
- Experience with Adobe Suite and/or graphic design
- Travel to other locations may be required
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 09 Jun 2021, 12:43 AM