Our client is in urgently looking for a Marketing Communications Leader, responsible for supporting a global product business, within the Global Imaging organization, with a comprehensive range of marketing communications capabilities to support the effective, impactful launch and promotion of its products, throughout the life cycle. This is a remote
Specific activities may include messaging, naming, advertising, customer events, web, collateral creation, customer presentations and sales communications across both print and digital mediums and channels. This role will collaborate and engage internal expert resources as well as external firms to meet the marketing communications objectives of the product business. In addition, ongoing collaboration with regional peers will be required to ensure all content and marketing communications assets meet regional activation and customer engagement needs.
• Responsible for integrating and implementing holistic marketing communication strategies, such as creative execution and positioning, advertising, customer events and exhibits, sales collateral, content marketing, promotional materials, web and other digital programming.
• In collaboration with the Global Radiology Customer Events leader, plan and deliver memorable event and exhibits
• Work with the Radiology Content Leader to create and deliver great thought leadership content.
• Engage with the Sales Communications Leader to drive strong sales engagement and utilization of customer-facing materials.
• Work closely with other product marketing communications managers to adhere to and support a globally consistent Imaging story.
• Engage our research team to ensure messaging and creative is tested for optimal customer engagement.
• Leverage new channels, techniques and identify optimally effective marketing communications strategies to meet the marketing objectives for the businesses.
• Act as a strong brand advocate to ensure adherence to the guidelines and spirit of the GE master brand strategy.
• Align closely with finance, regulatory and legal to ensure compliance of all marketing communications materials
• Use established global processes and offer suggestions for ongoing improvement of those processes.
• Works with marketing leaders to establish objectives, KPIs and budget needs
• Monitors and reports program success against established KPIs and ROI. Pivots as needed.
• Ensures integration of Public Relations and Internal GEHC Communications into planning as appropriate by working with peers in those functions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration OR 10+ years of experience in advertising or marketing communications at an agency/corporation
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to complex challenges
• Proven track record of delivery to budgets and timelines.
• MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing
• 10+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or a related field
• Communications/campaign project management
• Content marketing experience
• Inclusive leadership style
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Proven ability to navigate and influence at multiple levels within the organization
• Healthcare (preferably medical device) product experience and industry acumen
• Knowledge of Imaging/Radiology product categories offerings, and commercial processes
• Demonstrated ability to innovate & develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• People leadership skills including expertise in change management, etc.
• Familiarity with digital media practices
• Marketing communications expertise in the areas of product marketing communications, branding & reputation stewardship, planning & research, content development, and storytelling/positioning/messaging
• Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional global teams and outside vendors.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Marketing Communications Leader, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.