- Job no: JP3MP
- Categories: Engineering
Our client, a Canadian global leader in exploration, mine engineering, and environmental protection has an immediate need for a Senior Electrical Engineer to collaborate with the senior engineers on high voltage electrical systems, electrical design and components for projects within the mining industry This is a contract position for nine (9) months. This role will start remotely with the potential to be based out of the Saskatoon office in the future.
- Working knowledge in design for low, medium and high voltage electrical systems, electrical design and components for projects within the mining industry
- Working independently or with the senior engineer, assist with various aspects of a project in coordination with other engineering disciplines. This may include assisting with material cost and timing estimates, performing design and analysis, and developing specifications, maintenance and operating standards for electrical systems and equipment.
- Occasional travel to project sites in Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario may be required
- Excellent communication skills required
- ETAP experience considered an asset
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure considered an asset
- 4+ years of power systems engineering experience
- Currently registered as P.Eng. in Saskatchewan
- P.Eng. registration in Ontario considered an asset
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 05 Feb 2021, 5:41 PM