- Job no: 55541NGGJP00012171
- Category: Engineering
Our key client is hiring and looking to add a Program Manager to their team. Please check the description below and reach out to us for more details if you are interested.
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: North Waltham, MA 0245
Work Type: Hybrid – (2 or 3 days in the office)
Duration: 6 – month contract (with possible extension)
- Maintain a close watch on developments in technology & business models and their application within the context of climate change and the evolving global economic, political, research, and energy environments.
- Carry out blue sky thinking and develop an understanding of how macro trends impact innovation and technological evolution.
- Be able to ask good questions and be curious.
- Ideate, develop, and implement novel technology innovations and business models that drive value to the client.
- Develop and maintain an innovation portfolio focusing on horizon 3 opportunities for the client.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from across the company, external customers, regulators, and other entrepreneurs throughout the process to conduct customer-discovery interviews.
- Develop rapid prototypes to learn, test, and refine concepts.
- Work with internal teams on proper handoff and operationalization of innovation initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience working in large organizations, project leadership experience preferred.
- Exhibit inspirational leadership, commercial, entrepreneurial, problem solving, and creative skills.
- Good understanding of the US energy ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of and experience in innovation best practices, design thinking, and customer discovery.
- Passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Proven record in practicing flexibility, opportunism, and adaptability.
- Experience in building strong working relationships across a diverse stakeholder base.
- Experience and clear understanding of US energy trends.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that can transcend many levels of the organization
- Closed a month ago - 01 Sep 2022