We are seeking a Software Developer who will be responsible to manage development activities across the entire software development life-cycle, spanning requirements refinement, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance for a 12 months contract assignment with extension beyond in Aloha, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
• Engage with domain experts, users, and project leads to refine requirements into clear objectives.
• Generate detailed design plans based on user requirements.
• Apply architecture and design principles and patterns to build software packages that are modular, extensible, scalable, robust, and highly performant.
• Generate extensive unit and regression test coverage.
• Create build automation pipelines to automate the deployment pipeline.
• Provide monitoring and support for factory tool support and analytics applications.
• Passion and drive to investigate and pursue on their own continuous improvement opportunities to improve software stack
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· The candidate must demonstrate a strong command of software architecture/design patterns and principles
· 3+ years of software design and development experience, Proficient in C#, .Net Framework, and WCF technologies and object-oriented design
· Working knowledge of basic computer science data structures and algorithms
· Ability to troubleshoot and root-cause performance issues
· Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills
· Familiarity with generation of build automation pipelines is desired
· Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing, especially lithography, is a plus
· The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, innovative, and a team player with a strong focus on quality workmanship
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.