On behalf of one of the largest natural gas distributors in North America, we are looking for a Document Control Specialist to support projects group in records management activities during all stages of the projects including the final records turnover process.
· The purpose of this role is to ensure assigned document control assignments, tasks and activities are completed on time, accurate, verified, traceable and complete. Incumbent is accountable for document control activities for formal and informal Incident Support/Return to Service documentation.
· Perform work request assignments in a timely manner, record responses, provide status updates in the SharePoint
· Ensure all technical documents are collected and electronically filed using SharePoint
· Maintain document control processes and procedures, manage electronic flow of all incoming documentation and data
· Manage internal and/ or external documentation requests, distribute documents as necessary
· Ensure the use of standardized forms and templates
· Provide document support and ensure documents are electronically filed on the SharePoint and OneDrive if required, using the Enbridge approved folder structures, templates and filing classifications. Maintain integrity of the folder structures on these sites.
· Provide administrative support to the Incident Response team as required such as taking meeting minutes, edit and format presentations, prepare ad-hoc reports and other requests
· Assist with progress reporting on the document’s status / maintaining KPIs in SharePoint Lists
· Assist with the technical writing for the creation and/or editing of the document content
· Able to maintain confidentiality
· Ensure adherence to Enbridge’s safety core values, policies and procedures
· Other relevant duties/tasks as directed
· 10+ years’ experience in a document control role
· Knowledge of SharePoint, proficiency in Microsoft Office products
· Experience working with various file types
· Strong communication skills, confident interacting with stakeholders in verbal, written and electronic form
· Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently
· Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills