We are seeking an Engineering Laboratory Technician who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 12-month contract assignment in Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as sustaining various types of specialized test equipment and supporting operations in processing engineering samples and engineering work orders in our Santa Clara Validation test lab on client server products.
· Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental data collection or assist in research work.
· Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
· Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters.
· Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
· Normally receives general instructions on most work.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
· Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
· Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
· 3+ months of experience with: Electrical, mechanical, and operational process skills.
· Repair and sustaining maintenance of Intel HDMT testers and AEM x10 and ICDC handlers.
Applicants with an Associate degree in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years’ experience, or a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.