Our Banking client in Minneapolis, MN is looking to hire a Recruiter for a 4months contract role.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Partners with HR and business leaders to establish a solid practice in support of the talent strategy for the respective business group. Acting as first point of contact and supporting the business to oversee the recruitment workflow.
· Responsible for full end to end recruitment support and consultations related to one designated business line.
· Provide consultation, advice and recruitment support to hiring managers
· liaise with industry organizations, recruitment vendors and candidates
· Independently generate candidate flow through a variety of sourcing channels, including: internal postings, internet recruiting, proactive networking, employee referrals, researching and initiating other channels as appropriate.
· Identify appropriate sources and work with these sources to attract qualified candidates
· Develop cost effective, efficient, creative and innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
· Educate, consult and transfer knowledge of staffing processes, diversity, interviewing skills and legislation to hiring managers
· Screen resumes and/or conduct telephone interviews to ensure candidates meet minimum recruitment criteria
· Conduct interviews, provide support and counsel to hiring managers throughout the interviewing process
· Gather and provide feedback/recommendations to both the candidate and hiring manager regarding strengths and development needs of the candidate to determine and select the most qualified candidate
· Manage information and recruitment process through the Applicant Tracking System (People-Click)
· Participate in special staffing-oriented projects as required
Knowledge and Experience:
· 2-4 years’ experience recruiting for positions up to Executive/Managing Director level
· University Bachelor’s Degree
· Possess or working towards AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification
· Possess or working towards Certified Human Resources Management (CHRP) certificate – would be an asset
· Experience working with e-Recruitment tools and behavioral based Interviews
Skills and Competencies:
· Strong sourcing skills to locate candidates with rare skill sets
· Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to provide value added consultative service
· Strong client service orientation
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Recruiter, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.