We are seeking a Platform / Validation Technician who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 6-month contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Good - Verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work well in a team environment.
· Can follow Technical directions carefully and accurately.
· Runs predefined software installation and tests in a controlled environment, and records both the system set up and test results accurately.
· Assists in layout changes in the lab by rewiring configurations and assisting with machine placements.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Candidate possesses experience debugging PC hardware platforms, building systems, configuring hardware, shell scripting/test automation.
· Experience installing and running Linux.
· Ability to stay organized and keep multiple priorities on target. Scripting: bash, Python.
· Technologies/protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/UDP, NGINX, Apache, Lua.
· Preferred- familiarity with Storage and Networking benchmarking suites like FIO, IOMeter, VDbench is a plus.
Applicants with an AA degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.