Our multinational electricity and gas utility client is currently hiring Analyst in Syracuse, NY for a contract duration of 12 months. This role will be largely data entry but there will be some analyst responsibilities. Upstate NY preferred since they likely will work on a hybrid model.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
The Analyst in Distribution Planning & Asset Management will.
• Develop processes to support streamlined work.
• Support ongoing regulatory (PSC) reporting.
• Support departmental performance reporting.
• Create and enter Funding Project numbers Power Plan for Distribution projects.
• Monitor ongoing DG construction activities within DPAM NY, identifying upcoming deliverables and working closely with our Engineers to ensure timely delivery
• Support the DPAM involvement in the NG sanctioning process.
• Support clean-up of DPAM databases to streamline and provided clarity and visibility to ongoing work.
• Two- or four-year degree is preferred, or equivalent experience in a related or technical field.
• Experience in data management is required.
• Experience in software authoring is preferred.
• Knowledge of relevant industry practice, standards and legislation.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Adapts approach and considers what is important to the audience and tailors’ message accordingly.
• Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly and non-defensively; communicates engineering customer expectations to monitor delivery of engineering projects and satisfaction.
• Proactively makes changes to improve performance, efficiency and effectiveness of processes; for example, challenge existing engineering procedures and highlight areas for improvement.
• Possesses positive expectations for team members and expresses regard for them.
• Is receptive to change and is willing to change ideas or opinions based on new information or contrary evidence.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.