Our Semi-Conductor client in Santa Clara, CA is looking to hire a Software Developer for a 7-month contract role.
What you will be doing…
· Create and/or Integrate existing ‘C++’ source code, x86 Assembly, Python and windows code into existing program application.
· Create and/or integrate into the existing GUI of the tool in Linux and Windows.
· Create test cases, document program code’s integration process, and thoroughly test the code integration does not interfere with the existing tool.
What you will need to succeed…
· 5 years or greater experience with C, C++, Python, Linux Kernel, Windows
· 5 years or greater experience with IA platform debug with Xeon, PCH, and Atom SoC
Minimum Education Requirement:
B.S. Computer Science, EE or equivalent.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.