Job Title: Analyst Asset Information
Location: TOC, 101 Honda Blvd., Markham ON
Duties & Responsibilities:
• This position reviews and validates monthly financials, investigates issues/concerns, informs Finance of corrections, provide monthly accruals and affiliate billing entries, provides financial support to Integrity and Asset Management with MarkView/expense coding issues, update Integrity and Asset Management account structure for coding and reporting, as well as to reconcile the General Ledger to Project Accounting.
• This position will provide actual vs. forecast variance explanation
• This position develops the consolidated annual budgets, forecast and analysis (O&M and FTE’s) for the Director of Integrity and Asset Management, the department Managers and Finance.
• This position is responsible to complete monthly updates to Power BI Financial reporting for the Integrity and Asset Management Managers of O&M and FTE review, validation and to prepare the FTE commentary.
• This position is responsible to aid the Asset Managers in understanding the impact of ramping up/ reducing capital program pace and impacts to resource requirements and rate base.
• This position will provide periodic capital portfolio analysis to support the creation and execution of the Asset plan.
• This position will evaluate engineering related data and reports and prepares recommended actions. Prepares business case presentations.
• This position is to use available Work Order and installation data to identify correct failed component and to classify the failure mode.
• Responsible to complete documentation for analysis/ report creation when required and assessment if data quality is fit for purpose.
• Responsible for timely completion of requests from intake tool.
• Proficient in multiple data analysis tools (e.g., Oracle, Excel, Access, PowerBi, SPSS Modeler).
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of data sets and processes.
• Responsible to analyze and gain quick understanding of new data sets to support ad-hoc requests.
MUST HAVE qualifications:
• Sense of urgency
• Ability to read and comprehend technical documents, engineering drawings, and as-built construction drawings
• Technically inclined with ability to understand and solve problems by formulating conclusions based on various data inputs
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook and SharePoint.
• Knowledge of statistical, mathematical and data analysis skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced setting with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects/tasks with tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Quick learning ability.
• Understanding/ proficiency of different programing languages and applications Python, SQL, PowerBI, SPSS Modeler
• Knowledge of the following systems: GIS, Maximo, Oracle, C55, SAP-FIN, Macro, Access, SAP-FIN, SAP-PM
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
• Natural Gas Industry experience considered an asset
• Knowledge of Enbridge Gas policy and procedures
• Knowledge of Enbridge field notes and other installation records
• Preferred knowledge of Activity Based Costing
Currently, worker will be on site on a hybrid working model: 3 days onsite / 2 days remote. There is an expectation that Enbridge will eventually return fully to the office (5 days onsite) as protocols evolve.