We are seeking a Computer Laboratory Technician who will be responsible for Technical functions in support of engineering activities in - Validation Lab, conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data. for a 6+ months contract assignment with extension beyond in Santa Clara, CA
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Performing initial root cause of the issues encountered during the testing (hardware & software).
· Assignments are semi-routine in nature; work is performed within generally defined parameters.
· Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Experience with Board assembly/rework, oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, - Voltage meters and soldering.
· Ability to assemble/rework standard PC systems from raw components.
· Responsible for system assembly, bring up, and debug.
· Perform routine data collection and system maintenance
· Ability to learn quickly, perform tasks with moderate supervision, and have strong debug skills.
· Good communication skills and the ability to work within a diverse team.
Applicants with a HS diploma/ GED equivalent or above with a minimum of 2 years of experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.