We are seeking a Lead Planner/Scheduler who will be responsible for coordinating scheduling demands with Engineering and project managers to support detailed engineering schedules for ongoing projects for a 12 months project in Wilmington, NC.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
In this role, you will manage all aspects of scheduling required to support engineering managers, project managers, and workforce planning related to project development and execution. Additionally, you will advocate planning and scheduling best practices to improve project performance.
- Lead the detailed scheduling effort for assigned projects within the Primavera enterprise software following a structure process and project controls requirements
- Professionally interface with internal clients at various levels of the organization while driving toward project goals
- Analyze and forecast business needs for both demand and supply capability
- Analyze schedule critical path for project and during peak demand periods
- Analyze and determine critical skill gaps and overlaps
- Be accountable for managing project schedule variances from commitment / order release meeting though contract terms
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a professional engineering environment
- Experience using standard scheduling tools, especially Primavera P6 or similar.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.