Brand Marketing Manager
- Opportunity to work remotely, with up to 25% travel
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive salary range and benefits
It’s not every day you come across an opportunity that perfectly blends your desire to help others, with your passion for health, interest in biohacking, and marketing experience in franchise sales or brick & mortar retail. Today is that day.
The Ian Martin Group has partnered with our client, Upgrade Labs, to find you: their new Brand Marketing Manager.
Upgrade Labs is the world’s first human Upgrade center. They use data, technology and the power of biohacking to upgrade your biology to make you smarter, faster, stronger, and more resilient in less time than you spend at the gym today. It’s you, upgraded.
They have a passionate, mission-driven, and fun-loving team with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for a seasoned marketing professional to join their team to take ownership over their franchise marketing and help their team build, structure, and implement their brand strategy.
What you’ll be doing
As the new Brand Marketing Manager, you will conceptualize and oversee marketing campaigns that are representative of the unique and innovative offerings of Upgrade Labs.
You will create and execute strategies for growth, oversee campaign operations and manage the appropriate internal, external and cross functional teams. The Brand Marketing Manager excels not only in planning but in doing, is passionate about our brand and goals as a company.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Develop and implement the brand strategy in conjunction with the Executive Team
- Build, lead, mentor and manage the marketing department and team members as the franchise grows
- Produce ideas for campaigns, promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently so that they may be executed across the franchise
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Produce and maintain an annual marketing plan, moving to have campaigns fully worked out and ready to be executed at franchise level 6+ months in advance
- Produce and oversee valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Oversee marketing campaign budgets and franchise brand fund
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Speak passionately and knowledgeably about the Upgrade Labs brand
- Participate and present at Discovery Days, Franchise Training, Conferences and other events
- Keep current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
You’ll be joining a team of people passionate about biohacking and, at the core of it all, helping other human beings. We’re looking for someone equally mission-driven - someone who is truly excited about the brand, sees its potential, and is excited to lead the charge in building and executing our brand marketing strategy. If that sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you.
This is a full-time permanent position, based in the United States. This position can be remote anywhere in the US, with our ideal candidate being in (or near) Florida or Texas. You can expect to travel up to 25% in this role.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred (e.g. Marketing)
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing Manager level experience, preferably in the health, nutrition, wellness or boutique fitness industry
- Previous experience in franchise marketing highly preferred, and/or in brick & mortar retail marketing
- Startup experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with: MS Office, WordPress, HTML and InDesign
- Experience driving direct marketing innovation with clear results in customer acquisition, retention and sales
- Proven track record of success in leading the development and implementation of integrated marketing programs that drive business results and align with company strategies
- Proven ability to use analytics to strategically drive business growth
- Ability to translate company priorities to customer facing programs delivering and outstanding user experience
- People leadership experience, combined ideally with experience building new teams and leading within a new structure
- A strong skillset for scaling fast-growing businesses
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Ian Martin, we connect people with meaningful work. We work with people like you for similar technical roles. If you apply, be sure to create a profile with us. That way, great technical jobs will come to you before they even get to the job boards.