- Job no: FXGFN
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a Canadian multinational energy transportation company with a focus on the transportation, distribution, and generation of energy, has an immediate need for a Project Manager to collaborate with business stakeholders and execution teams. This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
Provide project management support to OPM team for the various work portfolios to ensure fit for purpose plans are in place and maintained appropriately
- Be an active member of the GTM Operations Portfolio Management (OPM) Team and provide your best advise at all times
- Work collaboratively with OPM Team and stakeholders to ensure each work portfolio has a managed and maintained plan
- Continuously improve process and communications with all stakeholders to ensure we are managing costs, adding value, and eliminating waste so as to maximize profitability across GTM via strong and aligned project plans for each of the work portfolios
- Develop, maintain, and improve reporting tools and ensure process are in place to update reporting tools. Ensure reporting brings visibility to potential issues, opportunities and is continually evolved to meet stakeholder needs.
- Contribute to OPM team success through sharing of knowledge/skills and assisting team members with issues as required.
- Drive the next stages of Catalyst 3.0 portfolio by ensuring overall plan is in place, goals are achieved, and governance framework is validated and improved
- 5-7 years of project management
- 1-3-year agile project management
- Lean experience – yellow belt or equivalent
- Skill Priorities
- Agile project management, Scrum master capabilities
- Ability to tailor plans to the problem they are supporting
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Structured thinker
- Ability to own and work issues to resolution
- Nice to have Technical Capabilities
- Stage gate models related to project management
- Project governance
- Lean Green Belt or equivalent experience
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 10 Jun 2021, 3:54 PM