Our Banking client in Seattle, Washington is looking to hire a Client Associate for a 4 month contract role.
What you will be doing…
• The Temporary Client Associate will be working in the office performing Administrative functions including document handling and processing, preparing and sending client mailings for the Client Associates who are working remotely due to the requirement to work from home. This position will also assist in sorting and packing client files in preparation for the office move.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Detail oriented, takes instruction well, learns quickly, retains instructions, highly organized, professional demeanor and be able to work on-site 40 hours per week in the Seattle Branch
• Minimum of 1 year office or customer service experience (including internships, part-time positions)
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Excellent people, organizational, and client service skills
• Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can make advisors more efficient and effective
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
• Knowledge of the brokerage industry
• Financial services experience
• Bachelor’s degree
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.