We are currently hiring an Engineering Technician for our Life sciences client in Phoenix, AZ who will be responsible to Provide technical support for the production team.
Job Primary Accountabilities:
Responsibilities include providing documentation and floor support associated with safety, manufacturing and quality methods, tooling and equipment; dispositioning discrepant product and troubleshooting of causes of discrepancies.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Drive product quality improvement by identifying manufacturing issues and associated solutions.
· Promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with Lean thinking and Manufacturing best practices.
· Work with Production Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling and equipment.
· Disposition discrepant and non-conforming material in compliance with established procedures and specifications; and recommend process and/or product improvement to prevent non-conformances
· Troubleshoot production equipment
· Assist Manufacturing Engineers in developing and executing Validation and Verification plans in support of process and/or product changes and introductions.
· Ensure compliance to all aspects of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are maintained.
· Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices requirements maintained by the company.
· Work closely and interact with the other groups within the Engineering and Operations departments.
· Comply with EHS regulations & policies
· Associates Degree, or High School diploma and 2 years technical experience
· Proficiency to logically troubleshoot components and assemblies, using identifiable problem-solving techniques.
· Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process.
· Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
· Demonstrated proficiency to utilize computerized work systems
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work well with general direction and information
· Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology related field.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are an Engineering Technician, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted