Our Lifesciences client in Marlborough, MA is looking for QC Environmental Monitoring Technician for a 12-month contract opportunity.
What you’ll do
• Collects routine daily, weekly, and monthly EM samples in pharmaceutical cleanrooms. Sample types include air viable, surface viable, and air nonviable monitoring
• Collects compressed gas samples to ensure they are free of microbial and chemical contamination
• Collects purified water samples to ensure it meets the claimed water quality
• Performs assigned sampling tasks carefully and on schedule according to standard operating procedure and manager instruction
• Perform general lab support activities, including but not limited to, making reagents, equipment maintenance, etc.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Who you are?
• A high school diploma or GED is required. Associate degree is preferred
• Prior cleanroom experience preferred
• Experience with cGMP is preferred
• Must be a team player with integrity and concern to quality
• Self-starting motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills and who can effectively interact with other departments.
• Prior experience working and maintaining excellent aseptic technique.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a QC Technician, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.