- Job no: FCGRX
- Categories: Engineering, Mechanical trade
Our client, a Canadian global leader in exploration, mine engineering, and environmental protection has an immediate need for a Construction QA/QC Coordinator for multi-discipline projects within the mining industry This is a contract position for five (5) months in Northern Saskatchewan.
- Fly In Fly Out Camp accommodations provided
- Rotation (2 weeks in -2 weeks out, 11 hours a day)
- Company Charter Flights provided - Departing from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of work performed by construction personnel.
- Oversee directly or indirectly the activities of various fabricators, vendors, and work teams to ensure the constructed asset meets the expected specifications and overall quality requirements.
- Reviews and approves all inspection and test plans provided by contractors.
- Responsible for reviewing each construction contractor’s quality management plan at the start of construction.
- Monitors the quality control program throughout construction and ensures the inspection and test plan is followed for the work.
- Actively manages and coordinates construction deficiencies with the construction management team and contractor personnel.
- Coordinate construction turnover at the end of the construction phase
- 10+ years of experience
- Mechanical trade or engineering background preferred.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 23 Apr 2021, 11:29 PM