Our Aerospace client in currently hiring Corporate Recruiter with a strong background into Technical Hiring mainly into Cyber Security recruiting. This is 100% remote opportunity for a duration of 6 months and longer.
This position is an exciting opportunity in which you will be able to truly gain an understanding into the mechanics of a business and play a real part in the success of the delivery of its programs. This is a frontline position in which you will have a seat at the table, rather than just working as part of a back-office HR team. We are looking for someone that is truly passionate about understanding their customer and consistently exceeding their expectations by delivering the best possible talent. Must have proven success filling Sales requisitions.
Act as a champion of the companies Integrated Talent Acquisition Strategy, including influencing key stakeholders at all levels of the organization to adopt new processes, tools and behaviours Provide; thought leadership;, strategic advice, coaching on all areas of Talent Acquisition activity Partner with the key stakeholders across the business to drive continuous improvement in the quality, speed and cost of hiring Influence key stakeholders to align expectations to the external marketplace Personally own the full Talent Acquisition lifecycle for assigned roles, from requirements definition, sourcing, selection through to onboarding Deliver a number of technical and senior level positions Own the Hiring Manager relationship, coaching them through the head hunting process, their role within it, creating appropriate target lists and a compelling value proposition to sell to passive candidates Personally assess candidates' competence, cultural fit and motivation, and present robust shortlists with an appropriate mix of internal, external, active and passive candidates Promote best practice selection, coaching hiring managers where necessary and taking ultimate responsibility for high quality hiring decisions Champion compliance with Thales policies and procedures throughout the resourcing lifecycle, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems (e.g. Workday) to consistent standards across the team.
Champion the 'search' based Talent Acquisition process, clearly define Hiring Managers' roles and set performance expectations Create, present and own strategic improvement plans for the assigned Business Unit / Function(s) based on customer feedback, market intelligence, business needs and strategic resourcing knowledge Analyzed and feedback input and output metrics to highlight areas for process and behavioural improvement Implement process improvements as directed Support local implementation of Thales Group process improvement programs as required Deliver formal and informal coaching to all levels of the organization, from senior members of the Leadership Team to first time Hiring Managers Influence managers to continuously improve process, practices and behaviours.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition role with prior experience managing Sales recruitment.
· 2+ years of in-house corporate recruitment experience required years of
· 2+ experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Google, and X-Ray Sourcing. Must know how to source resumes.
· Strong client focus
· Able to positively influence at all levels of an organization up to VP, and to develop valued relationships with Senior Executives, Managers and Candidates alike.
· Politically savvy, flexible and with a strong drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change, competing priorities and objectives.
· Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret complex information, identify trends, create strategic action plans based on the information and gain sponsorship for these at domain board level.
· Able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of current organization's core business, organization, strategic direction, challenges, and aspirations, and articulate how resourcing can input and add value to these within assigned domain.
· Lead, model, manage and coach the organization in best practice selection techniques Able to model desired behaviours in a corporate environment, be the ultimate role model for the team in terms of behaviours, standards, and best practice.
· Personal powers of resilience and tenacity; takes personal responsibility for resolving performance issues before they impact on the business; consistently sees things through to completion
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a Corporate Recruiter, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.