- Job no: F67FB
- Categories: Engineering
Skills and Qualifications that will make you stand out:
- Mechanical candidates must have minimum of 5 years maintenance experience.
- Preferable 02-years nuclear operating plant maintenance experience
- Nuclear experience should be from an operational nuclear plant in a maintenance role .
- Candidates to be competent with reading, speaking and writing in English.
Please include the following in your resume:
1. Your Resume should highlight all Training/Qualifications/Exp breakdown and type of Nuclear Power Plant that individual has worked.
2. Summary of Experience- Be specific to the different nuclear-related systems ( Reactor Protection/Turbine/Radiation monitoring/Field devices/MMIS systems etc) and provide a breakdown on the type of work performed and whether it was in the construction/commissioning and or Operational plant.
3. Provide details on whether the work performed was on wiring terminations and installations/commissioning and functional testing/Fault diagnostics/troubleshooting
4. Discuss the methods of work implementation such as Work Package/Procedure use/Work Permits and lockout tag out systems etc.
5. Please highlight your experience with working in a Radiation control area – discuss your use of HU tools and ALARA principles
6. Specify your exposure as a LEAD TECH/Supervisor or whether you were performing work as a support TECH/assistant.
- Published on 14 May 2021, 2:28 PM