- Job no: DQN3T
- Categories: Administrative
Our client a leader in the Automotive Industry located in Oshawa is currently seeking Data Insight / Claims Coordinator
As part of the clients Customer Care and Aftersales (CCA) Parts Marketing Organization, the Data Insight and Claims Coordinator will be responsible for identifying key trends and data insights to assist with process improvements as well as support the claim appeal process. Reporting directly to the National Manager of Warranty Administration and National clients Parts Sales and Marketing Manager, in our Customer Care and Aftersales division, this position works closely with the managers and analysts in several Customer Care & Aftersales departments. The individual will also be heavily involved with policies and procedures regarding corporate and dealership service operations as well as providing support for program administration. The ideal candidate would have a technical/mechanical interest or knowledge.
· Liaise with various Customer Care & Aftersales departments for process improvement.
· Analyze current processes (warranty administration, technical services, brand quality) and tools and provide recommendations for IT/procedural improvements.
· Provide insights pertaining to various data sets and provide recommendations and trending analysis
· Investigate and process dealer claim appeals and implement corrective measures
· Support GM Parts Marketing Teams with program administration and tracking
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication & presentation skills.
· Strong leadership and influencing skills.
· Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
· Highly adaptable and able to work independently and in a team environment
· Proficient with Word, Excel, MS Access, Power BI, and SQL
- Published on 25 May 2021, 7:06 PM