We are looking for Lab Associate responsible for microbiological testing, environmental monitoring, and project support. The is contract opportunity and the location in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
This entry level position is predominantly responsible for microbiological testing, environmental monitoring, and project support. It is a Quality Control based position for the Microbiology department. Work is technical and specialized, requiring accuracy and attention to detail. Testing is defined according to standard operating procedures. The position is not research based.
The contractor will be responsible to support the validation of two aseptic manufacturing lines. Some of the required tasks are below:
• Execution of environmental monitoring during media fills and process validation activities.
• Lab support for process simulations, such as EM plate analysis, media fill sample analysis, growth promotion testing.
• Execute microbiological test methods, such as sterility, bioburden, bacterial endotoxin method validations.
• Perform sterility, bacterial endotoxin and bioburden testing of products and raw materials/components associated with the projects.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Performs required bioburden, bacterial endotoxin testing and sterility testing of raw materials, components, and final drug product.
• Executes microbiological method validations.
• Supports autoclave and Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) validation testing.
• Supports process simulations for aseptic manufacturing lines.
• Performs viable and non-viable environmental monitoring.
• Maintains accurate records of environmental data and testing.
• Reads and interprets environmental monitoring results.
• Operates non-viable particle counter/facility monitoring systems.
• Performs computer data entry with programs such as Microsoft Excel and MODA (Laboratory Information Management System)
• Prepares supplies for sterilization (autoclave) and depyrogenation.
• Performs sanitation for testing hoods and enclosures.
• Assists in the stocking and supplying of the QC Micro lab
· Degree in a biological science related field or working experience in manufacturing or a microbiology laboratory setting.
· Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language.
· Ability to lift 25lbs.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Lab Associate, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.