- Job no: 55071GEJP00025335
- Categories: Healthcare
We are seeking a Manufacturing Quality and Inspection Technician performs product inspection of finished products, assemblies and compounds for good manufacturing/laboratory practices (GMP/GLP) to verify product meets specifications and are free of damage or defects for a 6 months contract assignment in Madison, WI.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Discard or reject products, material and equipment not meeting specifications
- Inspect materials, products, installations and work for conformance to specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions
- Perform inspection of items as needed to reduce backlogs
- Verify conformance to specifications and protocols and report outcomes
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status
- Comply with EHS regulations & policies
- High school diploma/GED plus 4 years working experience in Manufacturing or Laboratory
- Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language
- Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
- Attention to detail
- Technical / Associate Degree
- Three years relevant experience in quality and/or inspection
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 20 Jul 2020, 9:52 PM